1. Avocado toast - my most favourite brunch. Mashed avocado on brown soda bread, with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Amazing. I don't know about you, but when I get into a particular meal I completely obsess over it and have to eat it every single day until I'm sick of it. I'm not sick of avocado toast yet.
2. We had a lovely Sunday evening playing with guitars. Dylan has just started learning and is very proud of his new red guitar. Although he'd prefer to be learning a cool electric one like daddy! (Daddy can't play yet either… I predict Dylan will be the first to play a whole song!)
3. First eggnog latte of the season.
4. Loving the layers for chilly winter walks. Cosy coat and a huge scarf. Snug as a bug :)
1. I wrote a post on my current Netflix picks for cosy evenings in. Check it out here. Ru Paul's Drag Race is rarely off my laptop at the moment.
2. My tiny sleeping boy.
3. This is what happens when daddy is left in charge of the baby for an hour!
4. I found this recipe for jalapeno and bacon macaroni cheese and it is heavenly. You'll never want plain old mac and cheese again.
♡ ♡ ♡